- This event has passed.
September 8 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$40
5K-9: A 5K run, walk, or jog with your canine.
Park City Hospital’s LiVe Well Center invites you to get a new leash on life!
- Race starts promptly at 9 a.m.
- $40 registration fee (or $50 on the day of the event) – 100 percent of all entry fees will be donated to Paws for Life Utah
- Meet in Park City Hospital’s front “barking” lot
- No pooch? No problem. Dogless runners are welcome and Paws for Life will provide “loaner” dogs for anyone who wants a running buddy.
- Packet pickup is available on Friday, Sept. 7 from 4 to 7 p.m. and Saturday, Sept. 8 from 7 to 8:30 a.m. in the Blair Education Center located on the ground floor inside Park City Hospital.
- A maximum of two dogs per registered runner.
- All dogs must be on a leash at all times.
- All dogs must be current on all shots, at least 6 months of age and in good health.
- All male dogs must be neutered and no female dogs in heat will be allowed to participate.
- You must clean up after your dog.
- If your dog displays an aggressive or dangerous personality, it will not be allowed to participate.
PAWSitive Health Benefits of Pets:
Like the LiVe Well Center, dogs can help you live a healthier life. The health benefits of having a pet include:
- Increased physical and social activity
- Elevated mood
- Lower stress levels
- And much more